9 November 2009

[LGBT Interview] J BLAKK - *Rapper Prt 1











EvOn: What's Good? 


JB: What dey do homie?


EvOn: Im All Good JB so Can you give us a quick introduction of yourself for our visitors?


JB: I’m J Blakk AKA Real Stud. Imma real kool laid back person. One of the Realist person anybody wanna meet. I hate liars and I don’t F with lame people.


EvOn: So what's happening with you & the music at the moment? 


JB: Well, right now, I’m just focus on pushing my mixtape “Heart Is My Success Story” Hosted by Real Stud “which is myself” in the streets because it’s already all over the Internet.  I got over 18,000 views on my mixtape within 8 weeks of uploading it. It’s one of the hottest mixtape on thatcrack.com as an unsign artist. My 3 singles on my mixtape are “Get on da Floor, Bang, and Imma Goon. Bang and Imma Goon has been feature on at least 7 or 8 different hot DJ’s mixtape. I just release Imma Goon and Bang on thatcrack.com as my singles and I got over 600 downloads within hours of uploading it. The mainstream has been showing me so much love. Which I’m bless to say. I also signed a year contract Management deal with Uptown Entertainment Europe in January of 09. One of my singles “Get on da floor” has been getting some spins in Germany. That deal only applies in Germany, which means I’m looking for a good MANAGER. Send your resumes to jayblakk.4203@gmail.com.


EvOn: Are there any plans for any Collabs anytime soon? 


JB: Collab on my music? Nah, not at this time. I’m just trying to get myself out in the music world first, but I’ll collab on someone self joint if there money right. Lol!


EvOn: When people check out ya music What has the response been like so
far?  


JB: Everyone who listen to my tracks thinks I’m HOT. Which I’m blessed to say.  At first some people thought I was a dude, but now I make it clear to them that I’m a Hardcore Female Artist, so they can get a imagine.


EvOn: what inspires you to make ya tracks? 


JB: To be honest, the beat or what happen in my past or what’s going on in my present.


EvOn: what's the Gay hip hop scene like in the US


JB: It’s basically underground right now, but I’m trying to be the first to get recognize without changing who I am.  I just wish I would get some love from these gay promoters, because all my shows has been from the straight promoters. Again which I’m bless to say. But hopefully, they will hit me up soon.
EvOn: How Hard is it to make it in this industry as a female Rapper, and is
being Gay important to sale your music or should you keep ya sexuality to
your selfs? 


JB: To be honest, if I was a dude, I probably would have a record deal by now due to my views and downloads on my mixtape on thatcrack.com.  But it is what it is. As long as I get respect from the music world and my fans, I’m good.


EvOn: Are there any other artists from the US/UK or from the gay scene that
we should be looking out for right now?


JB: Oh Yeah!!! My homie Kash, Deezy, and of course you.  I really don’t know many gay artist because I’m too busy trying to promote myself, but I know it’s some hot artist out there I just can’t recall there names at this time.


EvOn: If you wasn't making music what do you think you would be doing right
now? 


JB: I’m already in my professional career what I went to college for, “shout out to Florida A& M University.” I’m just doing music on the side right now hoping I get a record deal.


EvOn: How important do you think it is for new artist’s to know their
history and appreciate the different elements of Hiphop even if they don’t
partake in them? 


JB: It’s very important to know the music business, because it’s too many scams out there that can hurt you on money wise. Artist, do your homework on anything that’s involving money.


EvOn: any final words / shoutouts before we finish? 


JB: Yes, to my fans, everyone that been support me in my music, such as you, Evon, Afro Rainbo Productions, Sirreal Muziq, House of Harajuku, Studs Magazine, DJ Kstarr, DJ Nett, thatcrack.com, DJ Cosinus, DJ Magik, DJ Big Boi, DJ EJ, DJ Unknown, AK Forty Se7en, and the list goes on……
Oh yea, if anyone needs a Host for there next mixtape, hit me up at realstud4203@gmail.com. I hosted my own mixtape, which has over 18,000 views and C Bell which received over 1200 downloads within hours of uploading it. Serious Artist Only!!!




SUPPORT J BLAKK MOVEMENT.







WEB LINKS:










No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ok, So what is it you got to say?"...

K.Swin - Fashion Photographer

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

iamevon