21 July 2009

[Doco] Bi-Racial... Not Black DAMNIT [Documentary Trailer 4mins]



"I have always been proud to be MIXED-RACE...and i believe we do not have to be one race or the other, we are who we are...Mixed with TWO race's..regardless..
I remember when i was at school i came into history class and the teacher split the class into two, white kids on one side and the Black kids on the other, and when i strolled up in there (late) the teacher's face lit up! why?..she asked me "Which side am i going to choose?"..can you beleive that, SMH..anyways after all the girls from both sides agrued why i should be on thier side i just KMT and got my own table and sat in the middle, and said: im my own person simple!...
whats your views peoples?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ok, So what is it you got to say?"...

K.Swin - Fashion Photographer

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

iamevon