5 November 2009

[Music] Evey-D AKA EvOn The Music Bully First Hip-Hop Track 1995 "Hell hath no fury"



Hey Peeps I would love to share with you one of My First Hip-Hop Tracks Back in 1995 My original Rap Name Was Evey-D i managed to find This Track on The United Flava Of British Rap - 1995, i was 15 yrs old when i recorded this track, check out how young my voice was and my diction was still to be improved..lol anyways i found out that a few Djs are still spinning this song till this day.
iv uploaded it onto youtube so i hope you all enjoy my very first beginning of Hip-Hop





















No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ok, So what is it you got to say?"...

K.Swin - Fashion Photographer

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

iamevon