29 September 2010

LGBT Music: "Whatever It Takes" By Evon [The Music Bully] Prod By Jason Moe

EvOn
The Music Bully
"Whatever It Takes"


Ok just wanna give you a lil insight into this song, i wrote this soon after my Jamacian nan died (My dads mum), i never realised how much it affected me and how much i miss her so i dedicated teh first verse to my nan and its not the same witout her...!
and the second verse touches a lil on my dad (who was never around to raise me & my bro & sis), & then filters tru to my one tru solider who i mean by as my mum, she raised the three of us by herself with no help from no one, and i just think my mum is a super hero ( i think im gonna write a song just about my super hero!)...so bassically this is just a song iv written for sentimental value. i hope you can take something from it as it is a very emotional and personal song for me, but i did;nt get to deep on it, its light hearted, so i hope you enjoy.
Stay Peace.
EvOn

 FREELOAD: EvOn The Music Bully - Whatever It Takes

2 comments:

  1. Hey fam,

    loving the track can relate to missing your nan, she would be proud of you, keep it up people need to hear your voice.

    Fam 4 life

    Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..thank you very much for your comment, means alot to me truss, ..i hope you stay bless.
    EvOn

    ReplyDelete

"Ok, So what is it you got to say?"...

K.Swin - Fashion Photographer

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

iamevon