12 February 2011

#IWannaEvOnTour - Bandcamp Donations

Hey Peeps just a little insight information!

a lot of you are asking me when am i gonna come out to the US and do some shows?

Well just so you know i am an Unsigned Artist i have no means of funds to do any kind of show's.

im just a humble Artist that loves making music, and if by some change i do get the opportunity to fly here and there to perform then that would be a bonus, but until then i continue making #GoodMusic and if you really truly wanna see me come out to the US well why not help me out!!

by Donating to my music On Bandcamp Or Buying My Hoodies:



Be sure to tweet  #IWannaEvOnTour

Donate here: EvOn [The Music Bully] Bandcamp Buy Hoodies Here: The Music Bully Hoody




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ok, So what is it you got to say?"...

K.Swin - Fashion Photographer

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

iamevon